Thinking creatively to allow us to cut across patterns and to find new ideas, that are valuable and logical in hindsight. Creating an asymmetric thinking pattern, to understand the behavior of self-organizing information systems and to train oneself to switch on your ‘lateral thinking mode’ and then use your creative skill to find unique solutions to problems in your work area.
- Understand the concepts of lateral thinking
- Train your mind to break patterns
- Imbibe newer patterns of thinking
- Practice techniques of lateral thinking
- Learn to use the creative problem-solving process
For more information please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org