Stress Management Training
Do you want to take care of yourself and survive the workplace?
Taking responsibility for your own stress is a way of learning to manage stress in your life.
The Stress Management training program is a one-day program created to give solutions to all stress related problems, to cope with unwanted stress and live a healthy work life.
ELOW DETAILS ARE FOR EFFECTIVE FEEDBACK MANAGEMENT TRAINING PROGRAM (DURATION – 1 DAY):
There are two types of stress – Eustress and Distress. Eustress is the good stress that motivates us to continue working. It is when this stress is no longer tolerable and/or manageable that distress comes in. Identifying between the good and bad stress and acting on it helps to keep us healthy.
This Managing Stress course helps participants identify the stress and practice strategies to face stress, manage it and build resistance to continue to be motivated and productive.
The focus is on the combination of mindfulness stress management and team building activities for stress management to deal with workplace stress effectively.
- Identify and understand good and bad stress and its effect on us
- Manage stress and health with change in lifestyle elements and following routine
- Discover techniques for dealing with your own anger and angry people
- Learn environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- Master the three “A’s” of a stressful situation: Alter, Avoid or Accept
- Develop stress tolerance and build adaptability
Request for a detailed course outline today !
- A printed workbook with relevant content covered in the classroom session plus additional case scenarios and exercises with relevant reading material for future reference along with the space for personal notes.
- A self-assessment questionnaire for identifying the level of stress for all participants with interpretation.
- Many case scenarios for live role-plays, activities and introspection exercises for practice in the classroom.
- An optional pre and post assessment questionnaire for evaluating the learning level post training for all participants on Stress Management.
- An optional internal teaser/flyer/brochure for awareness of the Stress Management training program in the respective client organization.
- An optional pre-course reading or videos on introduction to stress, anger and its effects.
- Communicating assertively
- Adaptability and flexibility
The Assertive Communication training program contributes towards an important step to gain control over one’s life and build positive relations with others!
REQUEST FOR A QUOTE TODAY!
Our ‘Stress Management’ training program is delivered at your suitable business premises anywhere in India or abroad!
Training Dates: Flexible as per Client needs and requirements.
In-house Training Locations: We have professionally qualified trainers across PAN India which enables us to deliver anywhere in India for our clients.