Goal Setting Training
Effective leaders focus on goal setting and accountability to build and maintain good relationships with stakeholders and act like a leader and Think like a Manager. This effective and impactful training program for business professionals define personal accountability and Ownership and help them to understand How to move from No Purpose, No Goal to Know Purpose, Know Goal.
Different methodologies (role plays, case scenarios, activities etc.) blended to impart classroom learning and mapped to handle real work life situations and experiences.
Learning Objectives achieved through this program:
- Design your professional future with goal setting and orientation
- Accept personal accountability and ownership and develop it in other team members
- Succeed with Stakeholders- Team members, Customers, other employees
For more information please write to us at [email protected]
Feeling lost? You work but don’t see tangible results?
Would you ever leave your home and head out for a long trip without deciding where you are going? The first thought you have is, “how will I get there if I don’t know where I am going!”, right? The same also applies to your work. How will know how to achieve results if you don’t know what the ultimate goal is?
Why Goal Setting?
Because the goal defines your path!
All successful people, be it great businessmen or athletes, have their goals set. This gives them a long term vision and direct short term motivation that translates to results and success. It focuses your acquisition of knowledge, and helps you organize your time and your resources so that you can make the very most of your life.
By setting sharp, clearly defined goals, you can measure and take pride in the achievement of those goals, and you’ll see forward progress in what might previously have seemed a long pointless grind. You will also raise your self-confidence, as you recognize your own ability and competence in achieving the goals that you’ve set.
How can we do this for you?
Effective goal setting is a result of
- Creating a Big Picture: In this, the participant’s personal goals are aligned with that of the organization values and goals along with developing an understanding of one’s strengths and weaknesses, and understanding the influence of personal biases on the productivity at work
- The Theory of Goal Setting: In this, the participant learns the concept behind how goals are set, identifying key result areas, and assisting and prioritizing key result areas for the people who report to them
- The Bigger Aspects: In this, the participant learns about the power of affiliation, social recognition and achievement along with learning about emotional drivers that influence his or her subordinates and employees
- Combined Application of All the Learning: In this, the participant learns about GROW model which covers the topics of growth, reality, options and the way forward.