Influencing Skills Training
Are you looking for more influencing techniques and styles to help you influence various people at various times and in various situations?
People can be swayed and will be swayed. All you have to do now is figure out what causes that influence. " -Cialdini, Robert (Founder of the Six Principles of Influence)
We give an impactful and freeing two-day influence and persuasion training programme to win others with your way of thinking, based on the same beliefs and ideas.
The following details are for the in-depth skills training programme (duration: 2 days):
All of these words, such as "influence at work," "influencing skills," "means to persuade others," and "how to influence people," focus on the single superpower of "influence."
The secret ingredient for that "influence" is this Influencing Skills class, which increases your capacity to get things done your way and guide others to the best options for win-win outcomes.
This Influential Leadership programme is designed to help managers and leaders convince, speak with diplomacy and tact, and successfully negotiate with customers, employees, or others.
● To communicate effectively, increase your persuasive power by learning numerous principles, techniques, and creating rapport.
● Concentrate on your capacity to persuade others to accomplish more by using proven tactics.
● To achieve the desired goals and performance, broaden your domains of influence by influencing kinds and styles.
● Understanding the personality types of negotiators will help you learn how to influence others.
● Learn how to be assertive at the negotiating table, how to negotiate effectively, and how to get results.
- Introduction: Persuasion and persuasion skills
- What are the benefits of influencing and persuading others?
- The Art of Persuasion: Cialdini's Six Principles of Persuasion Learn how to use Cialdini's principles in real-life situations. Persuasion methods only communicate to persuade. Techniques for establishing rapport in order to have a pleasant conversation
- Use the three appeals (ethos, logos, and pathos) to persuade. Storytelling and persuasive presentations have a lot of power.
- What is the best way to manage the circle of influence?
- What kind of negotiator am I?
- Flexing my social styles is a skill I'm learning. Steps to a win-win situation in talks
- Batna and Zopa: Negotiating in the Real World
- Learn everything there is to know about influencing personalities and styles.
What is my personal style? To recognise your style, you must first understand influential styles. By exercising your style and recognising the style of others, you may be the influence
The session's takeaways
Individual contemplation and action planning for each participant, as well as group discussion for effective final activities, are guided by the facilitator.
Today, make a request for a thorough course outline!
- A printed workbook containing important content from the classroom session, as well as supplementary case scenarios and exercises, as well as appropriate reading material for future reference and personal notes.
- All participants were given a self-assessment questionnaire called "Negotiators—Social Styles," which included an examination of their personal negotiating style.
- Several case situations for live role-playing and introspective activities for classroom practice.
- All participants may complete an optional pre- and post-assessment questionnaire on influence and persuasion skills.
- Internal teaser/flyer/brochure that can be used to raise awareness of the influence and persuasion training programme within the client organisation.
- Influencing, persuasion, and negotiation subjects are covered in an optional pre-course reading or film.
- Persuasion abilities
- Skills in negotiating and
- Skills in persuasion,
- Effective communication
Through the 2 days of the Influencing Skills training programme, you may upgrade your world of influence, persuasion, and negotiation to achieve a new level of striking performance!
Apply for a quote right now!
Our 'Influencing skills' training session can be offered at your preferred location in India or abroad!
Dates of training are flexible, depending on the needs and requirements of the client.
In-house Training Locations: : We have professionally qualified trainers all over India, allowing us to give training to our clients anywhere in the country.