Effective Feedback Management Training
Effective Feedback Management Training is a practical one-day workshop that teaches managers and leaders how to give feedback to staff in order to positively affect them and how to receive feedback gracefully.
This feedback system can also be used to provide employee feedback for performance appraisals in order to keep staff engaged, goal-oriented, and motivated to achieve their objectives, as well as to address difficulties or challenging behaviours as needed.
The following details are for an effective feedback management training programme (duration: 1 day):
Giving feedback is an art that must be well planned, developed, constructed, and expressed in order to produce excellent results.
Receiving feedback is an important component of the feedback process since you can't be a part of a process if there isn't an equal amount of "give" and "take."
This training is designed for managers and leaders who want to improve their ability to provide and receive feedback in order to develop confident, results-oriented individuals and teams that will increase productivity.
- Understand and expand the following domains of feedback essentials: feedback process, feedback models, and documentation importance.
- Using the feedback/disclosure model of self-awareness and communication, you can improve your own and others' self-awareness.
- Strengthening others' abilities through feedback and assistance increases the desire to enhance others.
- During feedback conversations and meetings, practise self-discipline to keep disruptive emotions and impulses under control.
- Learn how to effectively negotiate in order to communicate and attain desired individual and corporate objectives.
TODAY, REQUEST A DETAILED COURSE OUTLINE!
- A printed workbook with relevant content covered in the classroom session plus additional case scenarios and exercises with relevant reading material for future reference along with the space for personal notes.
- A self-assessment questionnaire of JOHARI WINDOW Model for all participants with interpretation.
- Many case scenarios for live role-plays and introspection exercises for practice in the classroom.
- An optional pre and post assessment questionnaire with evaluation for all participants on Feedback skills.
- An optional internal teaser/flyer/brochure for awareness of the Effective Feedback Management training program in the respective client organization.
- An optional pre-course reading or videos on basics of feedback, feedback mechanisms and constructive and supportive feedback.
- Listening Skills
- Effective Communication
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Solving Issues
The one-day Effective Feedback Management Training Program is the key to achieving and maintaining continual growth, advancement, and success! '
Apply for a quote right now!
Our 'Effective Feedback Management' training programme can be offered at your preferred location in India or abroad!
Dates of Training: Flexible according to the demands and requirements of the client.
Locations for In-House Training: We have properly qualified teachers all over India, allowing us to provide training to our clients anywhere in the country.