It's not what you say that matters; it's how you say it.
A one-day assertive communication training class that teaches you how to deal with others confidently and have a good attitude towards yourself and others.
Develop assertive abilities and assertiveness in yourself and your life so that you can convey your desired outcomes in any setting or with any individual.
THE FOLLOWING DETAILS ARE FOR THE ASSERTIVE COMMUNICATION TRAINING PROGRAM (DURATION – 1 DAY):
Assertiveness is the capacity to openly and non-confrontationally express yourself and your rights. Assertive people are concerned about other people’s feelings, therefore they make polite but forceful requests or complaints.
Do you have the option of boldly saying ‘Yes’ or respectfully saying ‘No’?
Yes, you will now have This assertive skills training curriculum addresses all of the following requirements:
- Others are more likely to pay attention to you if you speak up.
- Clients, coworkers, and managers regard you as an expert.
- You have a better self-image and are less stressed.
- You will not be resentful of yourself for not speaking up.
- Others have a better understanding of you.
- Express and accept personal rights and responsibilities in the right way.
- Make direct requests and refusals without feeling guilty.
- Giving and receiving praise in an acceptable manner.
- Express disagreement and anger and confronting others in a positive way.
- Techniques and steps for assertive communication styles in different situations.
- Practice assertive style of communication and learn to apply in real life situations.
- Understand theory and underlying principles of assertive communication
- What and why assertive style of communication?
- Recognize Communication Styles
- 4 styles of communication
- Identify situations where you need to be more assertive
- What are your thoughts on assertiveness?
- How to defend yourself without letting your emotions get the better of you?
- Assertive verbal communication
- Non-verbal assertive communication
- Negotiations and assertiveness
- Being able to negotiate- having a sense of give and take
- Learn the art of assertiveness.
- Practice assertive skills
- How to apply the newly learned skills to real life situations
- Action plan and review
- Takeaways from the session
- Individual reflection and action planning for each participant
- Facilitator guidance along with group discussion for effective conclusive actions.
- A printed workbook containing important content from the classroom session, as well as supplementary case scenarios and exercises, as well as appropriate reading material for future reference and personal notes.
- All participants took a self-assessment questionnaire to determine their level of assertiveness, which included score interpretation and analysis of assertive abilities.
- There are several case situations, caselets, written assignments, and exercises for classroom and on-the-go practice.
- All participants may complete an optional pre- and post-assessment questionnaire on assertiveness skills.
- An internal teaser/flyer that can be used to raise awareness of the Assertive Communication training programme within the client organization.
- Assertive Skills
- Conflict management skills
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Communicating effectively
- Negotiation Skills
The Assertive Communication training programme is a vital step toward gaining control of one's life and developing great relationships with others!
APPLY FOR A QUOTE RIGHT NOW!
Our 'Assertive Communication' training session can be offered at your preferred location in India or abroad.
Dates of Training flexible, depending on the needs and requirements of the client.
In-house Training Locations: We have professionally qualified trainers all over India, allowing us to give training to our clients anywhere in the country.