Sales Negotiation Workshop
- Understanding Negotiation Basics
- Setting the Right Mindset
- When to negotiate and what to negotiate for?
- Understanding the negotiation process
- The stages of negotiation
- Negotiation tactics
- Negotiation Styles and behaviors
- Handling difficult situations and people during negotiation
- Quick Tips and best Practices
- Influencing & decision-making style
- Circle of Influence
- Have confidence and knowledge to invent win/win outcomes
- Strategies to influencing in crisis situations
- The Art of Influencing
Why Negotiation Skills?
NEGOTIATION IS NOT ABOUT GETTING YOUR OWN WAY. NEGOTIATION IS ABOUT OVERCOMING OBSTACLES WITH SOLUTIONS THAT ARE BENEFICIAL AND ACCEPTABLE TO BOTH PARTIES INVOLVED.
Negotiation skills are essential to managing accounts, both large and small. Negotiation also comes into place when an employee needs to pool in resources with another team member. Because unless you buy in the confidence of the other person involved the success of the plan will always be questionable. Negotiation also comes into play when communicating a new strategy to a senior to get his or her approval on the same. That is why understanding negotiation and developing the skills needed to apply it, is the need of the hour for every employee.
How can we do this for you?
- Understand the basics
- Understanding the basics of collaborative negotiation
- Understanding the power and constraints of collaborative negotiation
- Introducing them to the challenge and constraints of collaborative negotiation and the strategies to overcome them.
Would you like to know more? Then contact us now!
What do you get as a result of this?
Employees who are capable of building trust and creating solutions that are beneficial to both parties involved whether it is internally or with a customer.